Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Anticipation

The Emmy nominees are announced tomorrow, and word on the street is that a few never-nominated shows might just have a chance of appearing in the list. While I'm not one to get my hopes up, a part of me is filled with glee at the idea that Veronica Mars, Rescue Me, Battlestar Galactica, Gilmore Girls, or indeed anyone from my long dream Emmy ballot appear on the list. (I created the ballot before I watched RM, which explains its absence.)

GMMR will be posting the nominees live in the early AM, since she's lucky enough to be an East Coaster. I love TV, but I don't exactly 5:35-in-the-morning love it. Once I see the list, you can bet I'll begin posting my thoughts with a fury. (Fingers crossed the second definition of fury, not the first.)

Before the announcements, you can stop by EW for their cage match poll about potential Emmy newbies. Though I voted for Jaime Pressly, I've got to admit that in a knock-down, drag-out fight, Kelly Bishop could probably beat the tar out of her and Alyson Hannigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home