Tuesday, June 27, 2006

John Krasinski: hot even with weird hair

I randomly stumbled across an old Kodak commercial featuring a bizarrely coiffed John Krasinski. I remember being quite amused by it back in the day, though I had no idea who he was at the time. Enjoy!

And if you're all about JKras, GMMR has some adorkably awesome pics of John on the set of his new movie with Mandy Moore. Oh, to be an umbrella within those hands, that I might touch that geek!

(Yeah, I know I'm the real geek here.)

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not a geek. Just a devoted fan of J. Kras. Our double date is going to be a blast :)

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Veltman said...

It so is. We'll have to make John embarrass himself by posing with an umbrella and Jason embarrass himself by dancing in a cowboy outfit. It will be legendary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home