Wednesday, August 02, 2006

TV Tidbits

It's been a busy week in the world of TV, and for me as well. Now that shows are beginning to film again following the hiatus, there's a bevy of spoilers to enjoy (or avoid, depending on your preference). Here are a few things I found new and notable in the last few days:

- A Veronica Mars spoiler I wasn't able to duck. Fortunately, it's just about casting, nothing too major. Should have some happy female fans, and I'm never upset about eye candy, so it's hard to get too bent out of shape about it.

- Prison Break DVDs are out on August 8th. Since the show premieres August 21 (so soon!), it's definitely worth going out to pick these up and relive all the incarcerated shenanigans and glorious Michael-Sara sexual tension before picking up with our favorite escapees.

- G.O.B.! TV Squad has an interview with Will Arnett, the lucky bastards. It's great to hear that Arrested Development opened up a lot of doors for Will, because he's a talented guy who was very humble about his Emmy nomination. I'll be rooting for him on August 29th.

- I think I may have found the next trashy reality show to replace ANTM for me while their writers are on strike.

- Critics all over the place agree that last night's Rescue Me episode had the show back in good form. I liked it too.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

oh yeah! You KNOW I'm gonna be watching that Pussy Cat Dolls show! Oh how I love the trash!!

And I cannot even tell you how excited I am about Logan and Logan. The hotness will be out of control this season. Hopefully, I'll get to make Tuesdays a tv watching day with you - I'll bring my drool cup. YUM!

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While the Pussycat Dolls show totally goes against CW's goal to be a "real" network, I can't wait to watch it. I'd totally audition if I had any talent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home