Wednesday, July 19, 2006

BSG giddy!

Since the hiatus between new Battlestar Galactica episodes has been so long already, I thought I might not get too excited for the new episodes. I was wrong.

There's a new trailer floating around for Season Three, and it has left me in an absolute tizzy. Watch it! Then come be in a tizzy with me!


I'm going to do my darnedest not to get too spoiled for the new season, but it's hard because I know there's already a lot of information out there. Maybe I'll just have to limit myself to rewatching the entire show to get pumped for Season Three. New Caprica, woo!

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Veltman said...

Hmm...yes and no.

Yes because accent = so much hotness. I'm such a sucker for a nice Brit accent.

But no because I'm a total Kara/Lee girl, and I feel like Brit-accented Lee would be too posh for Kara, too classy.

Also, then maybe he'd remind me of Baltar, and that's just squicky.

Of course, if Jamie were to use his real accent, I'd probably stop paying attention to lots of other unimportant things on the show (like dialogue and other characters, for example), so I'd probably be fine with it in practice. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home