Thursday, July 13, 2006

Boy toys...who knew they could talk?

Next Tuesday, July 18th, TBS is going to start running Let's Talk About Sex and the City, a six-week special wherein the some of the show's male cast members will provide a little commentary to spice up choice episodes.

Sounds like fun, right? It'll be nice to get a little male perspective on one of the first shows to represent the female perspective on sex and relationships. However, don't get too excited yet: we won't be getting interviews with some of the main men from the show: Big, Aidan, Smith, Aleksandr, or Trey. Nope, the participating hotties include:

- Blair "this cookie loves you" Underwood
- Mario "laugh/man whore" Cantone
- Evan "sweaty and sweet" Handler
- Willie "she's fashion roadkill!" Garson
- David "you're the one" Eigenberg

Over the years, Sex and the City had scads of attractive men in great bit parts in addition to those with recurring roles: Bradley Cooper, Dan Futterman and Bobby Cannavale, to name a few. I know my sister will be disappointed that there's no Ron Livingston in the list of interviewees. Post-It faux-pas aside, she definitely thinks Berger is spark-alicious.

Steve's my personal favorite -- fitting since I am Miranda -- but I've also got a soft spot for Harry and think Big was pretty steamy while cooking veal or serenading Carrie. Who was your favorite match for the Manhattan ladies? (Keep in mind that if you say Aleksandr, I'm going to disagree. Vehemently.)

If you need some help making up your mind, you can view clips of the interviews on the TBS website now. Though they complain about the fashion on the show, they all look quite dashing in their boy-band-esque matching white suits.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Veltman said...

Yeah, I kinda think Steve was my favorite. It was the voice, baby. Gravelly with that accent? Hotness.

And I'm 30%-40% Carrie/Miranda (one question goes either way in this very scientific quiz).

No idea you were so Samantha! I guess it was our trip to Vegas that pushed you over the edge... ;)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Hmmmm...here's my score layout...

40%Miranda
30%Carrie/Charlotte
0%Samantha

I'm a whole lotta disappointed. I was hoping to be a Miranda...as that is how I see myself...but I wouldn't have minded if I was LITTLE bit Samantha...who wouldn't want to be her sometimes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home