Monday, August 14, 2006

They'll be our public dancers, dancers for money

News is swirling around the web that the contestants for next season of Dancing with the Stars have been announced.

Here they are, ordered by desirability to win, highest to lowest, with accompanying YouTube links so you'll have an idea of who the heck they all are:

Sara Evans
Harry Hamlin
Mario Lopez
Monique Coleman
Emmitt Smith
Joe Lawrence
Vivica Fox
Shanna Moakler
Willa Ford
Jerry Springer
Tucker Carlson

Though at first I was not particularly excited about watching Dancing with the Stars, it became something of a guilty pleasure for me last season. I found myself rooting for Drew and Cheryl even while my roommate inexplicably rooted for the far-less-competent Jerry Rice. When they won, I was pretty pleased.

This season, I'm hoping Harry or Sara can pull off some good moves, and that we don't have to tolerate too much of the pompous windbags I placed at the bottom of the list (yeah, I'm talking to you, Willa).

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oy Willa "I Wanna Be Bad" Ford! Yucko!

And I'm kinda surprised Sara Evans is doing it. I thought her career was going well...

Dancing with the Stars is for B (almost C) List celebrities trying to get a little exposure (and moolah), right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home