Tuesday, August 08, 2006

More than meets the eye

I think it can be agreed upon that Wentworth Miller is a work of art. Not just the lean, toned body (that's a post for another day -- a Friday for sure), but the tattoo on his character's body holding the key to breaking himself and his brother out of prison.

Now it turns out that in addition to being aesthetically pleasing in person, Wentworth actually knows a little something about art. Back in his days at Princeton, he also drew a comic strip with his dad where he displays some quirky talent.

Unfortunately, with the escapees on the run this season, we can expect to see more of Wentworth covered up this season (to prevent people from catching a glimpse of his note-worthy tattoo). However, if all his ensembles are as hot as this suit, I don't think I'll mind.

With the look Sara's giving him here, I don't think she'd mind either.



Season One of Prison Break came out on DVD today, so we can all enjoy Wentworth from capture to escape. I missed the second half of the season, so I know I'll be picking up a copy.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props on mentioning the suit. That's really all I have to say.
How long until we see a PB Boy Toy?

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Veltman said...

Oh, not long, I'd imagine...(taps fingers Mr. Burns-style).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home