Saturday, May 20, 2006

Alone again? Naturally.

My roommate is out of town this weekend, so I have the house and the couch all to myself. This means I'll probably end up watching one of my Netflix movies (Sexy Beast or Something New), one of the many, many movies we have on DVD, or possibly one of the many shows still waiting on my DVR.

Or maybe, just maybe, I'll end up watching one of these gems on TV:

Blade II (4PM, TNT): Kris Kristofferson and Ron Perlman. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah. Quality.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (5PM, WGN): "You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore." Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen for this movie.

Seven (6PM, TNT): I don't think so. I actually want to be able to sleep tonight.

Dick (6PM, Comedy Central): See Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams before either of them made out with Jake Gyllenhaal or someone who made out with Jake Gyllenhaal. Plus, awesome fashion and Dan Hedaya as President Nixon.

Remember the Titans (8PM, ABC): I don't think I do. Wasn't Titans a shortlived soap filled with coitus sordidus? Or was that Models, Inc.?

Fargo (8PM, Bravo): "And I guess that was your accomplice in the woodchipper." I don't have to guess - I know this movie is awesome in 50 different ways.

Big Daddy (8PM, ABC Family) and Billy Madison (8PM, Comedy Central): Take your pick. These are pretty much interchangeable. Well...one of them has a penguin, and the other has Cole and Dylan Sprouse (aka Ben Gellar). That's about it.

Yeah, it looks like a Netflix kinda night. Or, I just remembered I have all four seasons of Felicity on DVD...

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...Models, Inc.! What a classic reference. Cassidy Rae - outstanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home