Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ch- ch- ch- changes

As someone firmly in the middle of that oh-so-desirable 18-34 year old demographic, I must say news of the new CW network has me all atwitter. Representatives for the new network have stated their intention to keep targeting my beloved (and let's not forget profitable) demographic, so I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. In their current incarnations, UPN and the WB have been host to some of my favorite shows (Buffy, Gilmore Girls, and Veronica Mars, to name a few). However, there's a high potential for sucktasticness with a capital S when I reflect back on some of the gems that have come out of them in the past.

Shasta McNasty. The Mountain. Britney and Kevin: Chaotic. Tarzan. Seriously, people. Did you think I would forget?

I won't forget, but I can forgive - provided I see a glorious Gilmore Girls-Veronica Mars lineup come Tuesdays in September. Don't cross me, bitches. You'll rue the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home