Sunday, January 01, 2006

Top Five of 2005

As 2005 draws to a close, critics throughout the country usher in 2006 with enough 'Best of 2005' Top Ten lists to choke even the hungriest of hippos. So what do the critics know that I don't? Whatever it might be, it's not stopping me from following suit. Here are my 100% biased, 100% awesome, Top Five TV shows of 2005:

1. Veronica Mars
2. Arrested Development
3. Everwood
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Grey's Anatomy

Why five rather than ten? Because there's so much I didn't watch this year that I wanted to - for example, Battlestar Galactica (already in the Netflix queue) and Entourage (waiting for the DVDs) - that I don't want to leave off anything amazing. I want to explore more before making up my mind. Heck, one of my personal favorites for 2005 didn't air a single new episode during 2005 - I discovered sci-fi gem Farscape on DVD, and spent blissful months catching up on it. Man, did that show rock my universe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home